- The bus is magical. It has no seat belts. Riding the bus might be the best thing that ever happened to my children. It also might be the best thing that ever happened to me.
- There is something called a Smart Board in their classroom, which, as far as I can tell, is a combination of Kit from Knight Rider and Hal from 2001: A Space Odyssey.
- Gym class is fun, except when the girls laugh at the boys trying to skip. Girls skip better than boys.
- Three days in, and they've already learned the Chicken Dance and the Cha Cha Slide. This is quality education, people.
- The cafeteria is like a restaurant, and THEY HAVE CHOCOLATE MILK TO DRINK, MOMMY!!!!
- On Friday, Zach claimed that Cooper already had a best friend (and that he and Charlie had not yet found best friends). Cooper agreed that he had a best friend, but he'd forgotten his name.
And that's about all I know. They are happy when they get off the bus, and right now, that's the best I can ask for.