Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Elmo is coming

Tomorrow's the big day -- Elmo is making an appearance at the boys' gym class. What will they think when they see that Elmo is actually six feet tall? I'm bringing the video camera, so stay tuned.

(Is it wrong that I'm considering slipping Elmo a twenty and asking him to growl at the boys? Maybe then I could delete the 21 Sesame Streets on the DVR and take Elmo's Greatest Hits out of the CD player for good (which, incidentally, played on repeat for about 4 hours today) ... A girl can dream, can't she?)

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Now that is exciting! Elmo! My kids would be in heaven, for sure. We also record Sesame street and have a lot of DVDs. I feel your pain! ha ha

Pusser Triplets said...

I can't wait to see the video!

Sue said...

Oh, but Elmo is soooo lovable and cute :)